Back to work down't shed today, and I'm waiting to hear about a potential project with Random House.
I was asked to submit a "test piece', ( I can't remember what the formal title is). Here is a detail...
I'm working on the roughs for 'book two' of the four set, (for another publisher), it's a HUGE amount of work and detail in each piece. I wish I had more time to work on them, the deadlines for this project are mega tight!
So, I'm compiling a list. I do this everynight in bed, so thought a good idea would be to write it down and share...
1) - Finish the mice in your spare time.
2) - Design those greetings cards and start selling small scale.
3) - Get those killer mailshots you've designed, painted up and mailed off to every magazine you can find.
4) - Tax return.
5) - Develop your picture book style.
6) - Write some picture books!
7) - Sort your finances and figure out if you can afford to support Nick & Baby in France.
8) - Move to France.
9) - Finish that junior fiction series your working on, or at least work on the black & white illustrations that go with it.
10) - Oh, yeah, and have a baby in February...
Oh my LORD!!!!!
I've had a headache everyday for about two months now, peppered with a twice weekly migraine. I've tried Paracetamol, glasses and lavender oil. Does anyone out there have any other ideas?
Right, back to work.