Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New things and old things



I'm busying away, as usual...sewing and drawing and painting. There will be some new things to see soon in the shop, but in the mean time, there are some old things :)
I've just got the one project on the go at the moment, which is making me v-e-r-y happy. Lots of fairy outfits etc! There's still no news on my book and whether it's found a publisher. It's been turned down by one, but there's still a few more that were interested, so fingers crossed. I've got a lot of time on my hands which is quite unusual, so I'm keeping myself busy with all the things I love. Sienna is two going on thirty, and becoming very naughty! We're all off to France next month, so there may be some very exciting news to come after that!

Erica
xxx

No comments: